Senior Andrologist & Junior Embryologist at Procerate
Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery, Dow University of Health Sciences, Karachi, Pakistan
Gynaecology & Obstetrics, and Pediatrics
Completed comprehensive IVF Certificate Program at EmbryoDirector IVF Academy USA at San Antonio, Texas under supervision of Dr.Tony Anderson. December-2021
Webinars & Online Education
- Spermatogenesis and Male Fertility.
- Early Development, Culture and Transfer of the Embryo From Gametes to Blastocyst
Andrologist/ Junior EmbryologistAustralian Concept Fertility Medical Centre Pakistan Ltd. 2000-2005
- Knowledge of worldwide recognized current WHO laboratory manual for the examination and processing of human semen 2010 (5th Edition).
- Competent in using Neubauer Haemocytometer and Computer Assisted Semen Analyser.
- Proficient in semen analysis, sperm gradient, straight wash and swim-up procedures.
- Processed, cryopreserved and documented PESA, TESA and TESE samples.
- Methodical knowledge of slow sperm and vapor freezing techniques.
- Proficiency in safety precautions and handling of infectious specimens; remembering principles and understanding laboratory procedures.
- Strong knowledge of disinfection and sterilization of routine laboratory equipment and laboratory record maintenance.
- Processed semen for Assisted Reproductive Techniques (ICSI/IVF)
- Under supervision OCC retrieval, denuding, ICSI/IVF, embryos handling and assessment.
- under supervision Embryo freezing using slow freezing protocol and thawing.
- Proficiency in safety precautions and handling of infectious specimens; remembering principles and understanding laboratory procedure
Canadian Fertility & Andrology Society (CFAS).